dinsdag 7 april 2015

Another documentary Life in a Walk

It's not my intention to make this blog a New Video Introduction site!
But as this is what happens...


On the Newport Beach Film Festival (April 25-28) a new documentary on the Camino is introduced: Life in a Walk.

(Source: IMDB)

(Source: Website LiaW)

The plot summary from IMDB:
"Yogi Roth never wanted to say 'I wish I'd spent more time with my Dad.' After realizing he had not dealt with the emotion stemming from his father's battle with prostate cancer, Yogi invites his Dad on a walk along the Camino de Santiago that would change their lives forever."






And this link leads to the Facebook page.
And this one to their website.


The plot reminds me of the plot for the 2010 German movie "Ich trag dich bis ans Ende der Welt" where a woman follows her father on his way on the camino.


(Source: Amazon.de)


Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten